Monday 28 June 2010

Apple & Mint Surprise

The dismay I felt when my 8-year old loyal blender decided to retire on me, turned out to be a blessing in disguise. My 13 year old son Azuar was so thrilled with the new blender, he's been creating all sorts of smoothies & slushes everyday... It's making me feel very healthy!!! The Apple & Mint Surprise he made today.. Blew me away!

Ingredients:
  • 2 green apples, peeled, cored & cubed
  • 2 large handful of fresh mint leaves, plucked & washed
  • 1 cup of ice
  • 1/2 cup of fresh milk
  • 2 tbsp of honey

Method:
  1. Put all the ingredients into the blender.
  2. Blend till well mixed & combined.
  3. Pour into individual glasses.
  4. Drink immediately!

2 comments:

empelas said...

love this Marina

Cooking with Marina Mustafa said...

Thanks! Refreshing isn't it?

Author

authorMarina Mustafa. Author of ten cookbooks.



Total Pageviews