- . 2 large potatoes, washed
- · 2 tbsp grated cheese
- · 2 tbsp sour cream
- · 1 tbsp butter
- · 1 tbsp chopped onions
- · ½ tsp chopped garlic
- · 1 pinch of salt
- · 1 pinch of pepper
1. Boil the potatoes with skin on for 20 minutes until almost done.
2. Split the potatoes lengthwise in half.
3. Carefully scrape the insides of the potatoes into a large bowl while saving the skin
4. Add the cheese, sour cream, butter, onion, garlic into the bowl of scraped potatoes.
5. Stuff the mixture back into the potato skins.
6. Place the potatoes back into the oven.
7. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.