Sunday 29 January 2012

Corned Beef Hash


Ever since I saw my sister's sister-in-law post that she had Corned Beef Hash for breakfast, I couldn't stop pining for it. Finally today, I made it for my family's Sunday Breakfast. My craving quickly turned into contentment!

Ingredients:~

2 tbsp cooking oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 large potato, peeled, cubed & boiled till just cooked
1/2 cup of corned beef
1 tsp coarse black pepper

~Method~
  1. Heat the oil in a pan.
  2. Sautee the onions until translucent.
  3. Put in the potatoes and stir well on high flame to give the potato a good crisp.
  4. Reduce the flame to medium high and put in the corned beef.
  5. Toss everything around nicely.
  6. Sprinkle the black pepper over the Corned Beef Hash.
  7. Serve immediately on wholemeal bread!

No comments:

Author

authorMarina Mustafa. Author of ten cookbooks.



Total Pageviews