- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 block of tofu (any type can be used, I use the hard tofu but the cylinder ones are also lovely), cut into cubes.
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Beat the eggs in a clean dry bowl.
- Put in some salt & pepper.
- Pour in the milk and set aside.
- Put the oil in a small non-stick pan with high sides.
- Sautee' the onion briefly.
- Then pour in half the eggs and stir.
- When the eggs are half-set, put the tofu over the eggs.
- Pour in the balance of the eggs and reduce the heat.
- After about 2 minutes or when it had browned on the bottom side, flip the omelette over and cook another 2 minute.
- Serve immediately.