Monday 6 January 2014

Chicken Liver Pate' (using the PHILIPS SOYAMILK MAKER)



(using the PHILIPS SOYAMILK MAKER)


I love snacking...... Din, my husband always pampers me with all sorts of snacks. Most of them are really tasty treats but some of them may not  be too healthy. Of late, I have made an effort to be more watchful of everything that I snack on. Thus I have made more effort to make homemade snacks instead. One of them is my long time favourite, my very own Chicken Liver Pate'.

All the Philips appliances that I have owned have made my life dramatically easier. Over the course of years that I have owned this SoyaMilk Maker, I have developed so many new recipes and revised so many old recipes to create the same or better flavours with the use of these appliances. So, do enjoy my version of Chicken Liver Pate' made easy with the SoyaMilk Maker!


-->
Ingredients:~
·      500 gms chicken liver
·      ½ cup butter
·      1 large onion chopped
·      ½ tsp ground thyme
·      ½ tsp ground bay
·      1 tsp salt
·      1 cup of cream
·      1 tsp ground black pepper
·      125 gms button mushroom

Method:~
1.   Place all the ingredients into the PHILIPS Soya Milk Maker.
2.   Press the ‘RICE PASTE’ and then press ‘START’.
3.   After 25 minutes, the Chicken Liver Pate’ should be ready.
4.   Pour into ramekins and refrigerate.
5.   Serve with crackers or melba toast.

No comments:

Author

authorMarina Mustafa. Author of ten cookbooks.



Total Pageviews